Looking for an eggcellent way to celebrate Easter? Look no further!
Bring your eggsplorers to Hartlebury Castle for a cracking good time!
Explore the beautiful grounds of the Castle as you hunt for the hidden Easter eggs and surprises! Make sure to report back to our friendly staff and the Easter bunny. Everyone who takes part in the egg hunt will get a chocolatey treat to enjoy. Before you set off, take your time to decorate your egg hunt bag. Afterwards, why not sit down and listen to an Easter themed story with a cup of hot chocolate and more chocolate treats which can be bought in the grounds. Enter our fun competition to win a chocolatey prize!
Come and enjoy:
- Fun Easter egg hunt, at 11.30am or 2pm (running time 60 minutes). How many can you find? Exchange them at the end for a chocolate Easter egg!
- Decorate your own Easter bag to take home
- Enter our competition to win a chocolatey prize
- Settle in for an Easter themed storytelling, in the Carriage Circle at 1pm and 3.30pm. Make it even more of a chocolate fest with a hot chocolate, purchased in the grounds
- Follow the Easter Trail as you explore inside the Castle
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Easter bunny who will be hopping around to say hello!
Whole site admission applies, plus £5 per egg hunt ticket. Click here to see admission costs. Please be aware we will not be selling Grounds & Gardens tickets for this weekend.
One ticket required per child participating in the hunt (including under 5s), helping adults do not need an egg hunt ticket (unless you would like an Easter Egg too!)
Tickets are limited for the egg hunt, so book now to avoid disappointment.